Sunday, 20 March 2011

Would you rather beauty tag!

I know this tag is old but I've always wanted to do it!


#1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, or nice hair and no make-up?
I would have to go with nice hair and no make up, cause without some serious work my hair is a giant disaster

#2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I would much rather have my eyelashes fall out I could always wear falsies and I'm quite attached to my brows

#3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Even though we don't have Sephora in the UK I would chose Sephora, I love a lot of the brands stocked in Sephora, two faced, dior, benefit, YSL, but I'm not that crazy about MAC.


#4. Would you rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

Lip gloss lipliner look for sure, my hair is scary enough without adding an 80's perm into the mix

#5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush, maybe I would just look embarrassed.

#6. Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

MC hammer pants are kind of in fashion now, with harem pants, and my legs never see the light of day so I'll go with the hammer pants

#7. Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

Weird tan lines, I get weird tan lines nearly every summer, so I'm used to it.

#8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

I have had both a bad cut and bad colour and the bad colour was defiantly more traumatic and harder to correct.  At least a bad cut can be kind of hidden with bobby pins and some creativity.

#9. Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

Twitter, I am addicted to youtube, I can't quite imagine having to live without it

#10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

Make up brushes, as I could always put make up on with my fingers, and I always wear mascara even if I have to get ready in 1 minute flat!


Thanks for reading, and please post links to your tag if you've done it, I would love to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment